1. The administrator of your personal data is: ALBRECHT & PARTNERS limited liability company with registered office at SARMACKA Street 18/36, 02-972 Warsaw registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000398745.
2. The administrator processes personal data of people who subscribed to the newsletter and people who contacted the Administrator via the website. The purpose of personal data processing is to send the newsletter and to make a return contact.
3. In order to use the newsletter and make contact with the Administrator, it is necessary to provide only the e-mail address and name (in case of contact). Providing other data is voluntary.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data is consent to the newsletter sending and a request to make contact.
5. The administrator informs that every person who provided personal data has the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal.
6. Browsing the website without subscribing to the newsletter or without making contact is not associated with the providing of personal data.
7. The administrator does not transfer personal data to third parties. The administrator may, however, commission technical support for sending the newsletter to an external entity. The administrator ensures that external entities will be based in the EU.
8. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries (from outside the EU).
9. The administrator does not make decisions regarding people and data provided by them only using automatic processing systems.
10. The administrator may provide personal data transferred to him to state authorities under their binding decisions or rulings.
Rules for the processing of operating data
1. The information contained in the system logs (eg IP address) resulting from the general principles of Internet connections is used by the website for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
3. Disabling cookies in the browser usually does not prevent the use of our services, but may cause difficulties. Cookies are also used to collect general, statistical information about the use of the website.
4. The administrator does not sell or make cookies available to external entities.
Links to other websites
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy protection policy applied by the owners or administrators of the websites to which links (links) placed on the Website are redirected.
2. We encourage you to read the content of privacy statements posted on the websites that collect personal data.
3. We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.